Kiernan, Plunkett & Redihan provides each of its clients with a team of highly successful and talented attorneys who deliver first class legal services. Since 1984, we have built a reputation in Rhode Island and Southern New England for fully understanding our clients’ needs and achieving excellent results. It is our philosophy to resolve all matters as effectively and cost efficiently as possible without compromising the level of skill and attention devoted to each matter. Our fees are extremely competitive, our services are always prompt and precise, and our relationships with our clients are long lasting. Please call us today at (401) 831-2900 to discuss any and all of your legal needs.
Quality, Experience, Integrity & Value
- Eric DiMario and Michael Kiernan won a civil jury trial in Washington County Superior Court and obtained a judgment in excess of $540,000.00 against a barroom that allowed a patron to be attacked by another patron.
- Eric DiMario and Ryan Hurley prevailed on a Motion to Remand a Declaratory Judgment Action from United States District Court to Rhode Island Superior Court in a decision listed in Rhode Island Lawyer’s Weekly as One of the Most Important Opinions in 2013.
- Thomas Plunkett, Ryan Hurley and Brittanee Donley successfully settled a medical malpratice action against an area hospital for the wrongful death of an elderly patient while in its care.
- Eric DiMario was named a "Rising Star" in Super Lawyers Magazine's Top Attorneys in Rhode Island for 2013.
- Thomas Plunkett, Charles Redihan and Ryan Hurley represented a victim of medical malpractice in which a multi-million dollar settlement was achieved against several of the defendants.
- Eric DiMario will be speaking at a Rhode Island Bar Association seminar on civil discovery practice in May of 2014.
- Eric DiMario is attending a business litigation seminar sponsored by the Defense Research Institute in Washington, D.C., in May 2014.
- Charles Redihan represented victims of the Station Nightclub fire in litigation in the U.S. District Court for the District of RI.
- Thomas Plunkett and Brittanee Donley defended a class action lawsuit regarding telecommunications.
- Ryan Hurley is representing a major car rental company in an appeal of a motion for summary judgment in favor of the rental car company on the grounds of lack of consent and the Graves Amendment.
- Brittanee Donley handles the collection matters for a major automobile dealership and repair center.